Updated: September 17, 2016
File size: 1.15 MBs
Requirements: Android 2.3
Mouse Toggle For Fire TV Apk Review And Features:
Mouse Toggle For Fire TV is a premium android app developed by fluxii. It is compatible with Android 2.3 and can we used with latest Amazon Fire TV remote control. Mouse Toggle For Free Tv 1.08 is the latest version that has accelerated mouse pointer and scroll wheel repeats. It requires Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stock and a original remote controller.
It works regular mouse controller with which you can click, long-click, scroll up, scroll down and detect other devices directly from your android device.
- Auto Detect.
- Option For Adding IPs manually.
- Mouse scroll up and scroll down option.
- Click And Long Click Option.
Requirements For Mouse Toggle For Fire TV:
- Fire TV – The Fire TV and the Fire TV Stick are supported.
- Android Device with configured Mouse Toggle For Fire TV Apk.
- Remote: The stock Fire TV or Fire TV Stick remote.
How to Configure Mouse Toggle For Fire Tv:
Configuring the app is really easy. You can follow these simple steps to configure this app on your Android device.
1- Verify that “ADB Debugging” is enable on your Fire TV.
- Settings> System> Developer Options:
- ADB Debugging: Enable.
- Apps From Unknown sources: Enable
2- Open The App on Your Android Device and Click Send App To Fire TV
3- The App will open on fire tv.
Note: To open the app manually on Fire TV navigate to:
Settings> Applications> Manage Install Applications> Mouse Toggle For Fire Tv> Launch Applicaiton
How To Use Mouse Toggle For Fire TV Apk:
Press “play/pause” button quickly 2 times on the remote to toggle between normal remote and mouse function.