Name: Plague Inc Apk
Developer: Ndemic Creations
Updated: June 7, 2018
File size: 72 MBs
Requirements: Android 4.1 or Above
Plague Inc Apk Details And Review:
Plague Inc Apk is basically known as the real-time strategy simulation video game. This game has been developed and published by UK-based independent games studio Ndemic Creations. Right in the game, the player hence creates and evolves a pathogen right into the effort to destroy the world by means of the deadly plague. The game hence makes the usage of the epidemic model by means of the complex and realistic set of variables to simulate the spread and severity of the plague.
This game has readily become so popular as it has been downloaded over 85 million times. This game was the runner-up in the IGN Game of the Year 2012 awards for the sake of the Overall Best Strategy Game. Plague Inc Apk has been mentioned to be one of the 15th most downloaded paid iPhone game of 2012 in the U.S. You should download this game right now and you would love playing it all the time.
Key Features of Plague Inc Apk:
The main and basic features of Plague Inc are given below:
- HD Graphics: This game has been set installed with the stunning HD graphics with a highly polished interface.
- Advanced AI: It has been detailed high terms with the hyper-realistic world with advanced Al.
- Comprehensive In-Game Help: It has been all set with the comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system.
- Different Strategies: It has been divided into the 12 different disease types with radically different strategies to master. This is a full support for the sake of the scoreboards and achievements.
- MOD Version: With Plague Inc Mod Apk you can unlimited of everything.
It’s now easier than ever to create and share your own scenarios with Plague Inc.’s 85 million+ players, with new features such as:
- MORE PUBLISHING SLOTS! – You can now publish up to 14 scenarios (previously 7)
SECURE BACKUP! – Keep your unpublished scenarios safe in the cloud
CREATE ACROSS MULTIPLE DEVICES! – Start creating on your phone and then finish on your tablet (or vice versa)
- Minor bug fixes.
Leave a Comment