Name: Sixaxis Enabler Apk.
Updated: 18 January 2014
File size: 153 KBs
Requirements: Android version 3.1 or above
Sixaxis Enabler Apk Details And Review:
Sixaxis Enabler Apk is a great Android application that helps Sixaxis Controller Apk users to use the app without root and pairing. It’s a paid Android app with which you can connect your Android device to PS3 through a USB-Host Support and connection cable (USB-OTG cable is needed for a device with no built-in USB Host port) avoiding the steps of rooting and pairing.
However, it is clearly mentioned in the app description on play store that it doesn’t work for all device or in all conditions, so before buying the app, they request you to check the models of phones which support the app.
Sixaxis Enabler is a great app, but it is paid so if you are going to download it from play store you will have to the app. However, you can download the apk file of the app for free from the above download link or button. The apk file is safe and works file.
NOTE: The App do not work on All android device so kindly have a look on the list of devices that support the app before downloading.
You can use the following step for troubleshooting certain problems:
General Troubleshooting Tips:
- Make use of USB Cable properly so that you can easily connect it.
- You will have to test your OTG cable is working or not.
- Make it sure that your PS3 is off while doing this process, because if its on then the system will try to connect it through Bluetooth
- There are some applications with which the app may not work so you will have to look for that too.
Device Which Works With Sixaxis Enabler Apk:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung GalaxyS6
- Nexus 10
- Nexus 7
- Nexus 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2-3-4-5 and 8.0
- Samsung Galaxy tab and Tab Pro
- LG G2/G3/G4
- – LG G Pad 8.3
- – Motorola XOOM
- – Minix Neo X5
Other Devices may also be able to work with it so test your devices if not mentioned above.
Leave a Comment