Developer: universal Androot.
Updated: Jan 08, 2017.
File size: 2 MBs
Requirements: Android 2.1 or Up
Universal Androot Apk Details And Review:
Universal Androot Apk is a famous android application which is used for rooting android devices safely. It requires SuperSU APK for performing its rooting function, So, you if you want to root your device with this app you will have to download and install SuperSU App first.
Universal Androot makes it sure to root your android safely without causing any serious damage to your device. It works fine on many android devices, however, some android device (which are not compatible with it) may don’t get root with it.
Working mechanism for rooting android device with Universal Androot Apk is very simple. You can follow the below guide for this purpose.
How To Root Android Device With Universal Androot Apk:
Follow these simple steps:
- Download and Install SuperSU Apk on android device.
- Now install Universal Androot From The above download button or link and launch it on your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction.
Features of Universal Androot Apk:
Features of the app include:
- Get You Android Device Rooted Safely.
- Root or un-root you android device with a few clicks.
- Get on-screen instructions.
- Download SuperSU before rooting your device with this app, to make the process of rooting safe.
- The latest version works on all android device having android version 2.1+
Following devices are supported by Universal Androot:
- Google Nexus One
- Motorola devices
- HTC models
- Sony Ericsson brands
- LG GT540
- Gigabyte GSmart G1305
- Lenovo Lephone
- Vibo A688
- And Many more.
Following the following preventive cautions before rooting your android device:
- Backup You whole device and keep it safe within your laptop or cloud storage etc.
- Charge Your Device Up To Maximum.
- Follow the instruction carefully.